Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Things are Different in the Southern Hemisphere

Rip...rip...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip! HOLY SHIT! You can have Brazil!!! Those folks down there are Crazy!!!!

It makes the workday fly by when at the end, what you have to look forward to is popping a couple 'a Advil, schlucking a glass of wine and having a lady ripping the hair outta your junk. YIPE! Another slathering of hot wax, some quick nervous conversation followed by the angry RIIIIIIIIP! It went on this way for about 45 minutes. Yak, yak, yak, YOW!


This was the last of the three 'appointments', yet more aptly named "the three bitches". Legs were yesterday, and honestly, not that bad. Being Italian and German, I've got nothing working for me in the body hair department. It's all thick, it's all dark, and it's a genuine bugger to get rid of. I guess it was the allure of not having to scrape a razor across my skin that made me schedule. I've been told that the first time's the worst. "Yeah" I thought, "'cause next time I'm going to start drinking at least half an hour sooner than this time!"

I'll be back, I'll test their theory, but the fabulous thing is that I won't have to be back for about a month! C-ya later Gillette!

3 Comments:

Blogger nicknameless said...

hah! too funny. I just went through one of those myself. ughhhh....painful but so much better than the razor.

9:56 AM  
Blogger cerebral scribbles said...

Yeah. I'm really really really happy with the results! I'm also looking foward to riding season...no more "velcro action" in the chamois! YOWWW!

10:41 AM  
Blogger cerebral scribbles said...

ok, reading that maybe i'm a little too excited about it...or maybe it's 'cause I've been drinking all morning.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home