Friday, January 19, 2007

Tag?





It appears I've been tagged by Nicknameless herself.


Let's see....


I was born at a very young age. Sadly, I don't recall the event, although I'm reminded of the 30 hours of labor every year.



The last doll given to me in my childhood was a long lanky lass named LuLu. I promptly smashed her face in. My parents gave me only stuffed animals after that. Favorites were Kermit and Donkie Hodie. (whom I still have)



I was never one of the "cool kids". I was the only person in my entire high school graduating class in the school band. I played saxaphone which I thought might give me some 'cool points', but no, they didn't.


I nearly flunked my high school computer class. (Dear Mr. Computer Teacher guy. I'm not stupid, I just didn't give a rat's ass about anything on an Apple 2E) Funny how I now work on the databases that retain school employees payroll information.


Yes, I took college level ski classes so that I could come home and save face by saying, "yeah, I'm a student in Utah."





I had R2D2 Underoos....and Wonder Woman...





Tonight I turned our kitchen into an alcove of alchemy. I made mozzarella cheese from scratch. Now Mike has a stomach ache and I should really go use the potty. Lesson learned? you betcha. There are cheesemakers by trade in the area. Buy cheese from them.

4 Comments:

Blogger X Bunny said...

and cheese should be something that you can grab and gobble without having to do any work

7:19 PM  
Blogger ginmtb said...

Underoos were so cool...

11:34 AM  
Blogger Soupy said...

I had spiderman!! glad you got outta town before you decided to start experimenting on your friends.. :D

12:52 PM  
Blogger Soupy said...

P.S. I miss the homemade pasta!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home