Monday, June 11, 2012

So, in case you've come here by some random act of...well, randomness, it's probably obvious now that I haven't been keeping up on the blog.

Here's an update: 
Moved from CA to NY
raced my bike
had a baby
now we have a toddler
My days are filled with keeping up with toddler, attempting to get her little feet to reach the ground (somehow) on her push-bike so that we can go ride, grass-sledding down the hill with toddler, playing with toddler, walking dog, keeping dog and toddler from getting into trouble, working full time...you get the idea.

Here's a recent pic for you though. Warrior Dash 2012. Mike and I took this extremely seriously.

 I'm also currently trying to win a BOGA paddleboard.

Since you're here, why don'tcha just clickity-click on this link and give the ol' "thumbs up" to Allie's post:

http://www.athleta.net/2012/06/08/win-a-boga-paddleboard-3-dakine-bags-athleta-mvps/#comment-23848 

I don't really have any good way to end this post, so here are some letters and numbers:

sfhwewlxvmqoifm18y692938748293842wsdflksdfjlkl qpoiumqcmvhopei9873241871423098

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home